Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Week 11: Famous Last Words

This week has been pretty crazy.  I am working to complete my graduate school applications, thankfully that are still being accepted for the Spring semester.  I am also working towards graduation, which means that I am stressing out about keeping grades up and making sure my GPA doesn't drop.  I will be really glad when December rolls around.  That means that all I will have to worry about are finals, as well as making sure everything goes well with convocation.  I am planning on coming back to OU for graduate school.  Hopefully I will find out in the next month if I have been accepted into the Human Relations program.  It sounds like it will be a really interesting program to focus on, particularly when looking for a job in a few years.  I am really hoping to get in, both to continue my education and to further put off figuring out what I want to do with my life for the next few years, at least regarding employment.  Right now I am working at Payless, which is fun even though it can be tiring at times.  One of my coworkers walked out a few days ago so we are hiring again.  Even with the stress at times though, I really like my coworkers, which makes working there better. The fact that I get an employee discount on shoes is a major benefit as well.  I am working on my final papers for a few of my classes, which have had us working on these papers as our midterms.  It is nice to be able to work towards these papers early, though it is not comforting to know that the teachers expect a lot more from all of the students as a result of the extra time given to it.  This week is finally over! I hope everyone has a great Halloween!!

(Pumpkins for sale: Image source Wikipedia)

No comments:

Post a Comment